This is my first attempt at a walk cycle in Maya with although I already have experience with the software I haven’t really done any real animating apart from a very basic skeleton and swimming cycle I made for my beaver seal (as seen at the beginning of my blog). I found animating very rewarding, I noticed that you get results very quick to begin with but I takes allot of polishing to get any decent animation from it. I think mine can be improved by sorting out the swaying as each step he takes, he stand over the top of that leg a little to much and leans his head over to the side
This is burt once again, I tried somthing a little more challanging with him this time and tried to make him seem as if he sliped over on the ice.
No comments:
Post a Comment