This is another 11 sec club animation using the morphy rig, I really wanted to play around with this one and spent allot of time figuring how to change the hair colour and retexture the face, I also spent a lot of time building and environment and Tuk Tuk which is the little bike/car that has crashed on the side, I haven’t yet batch rendered the final thing as there was some tweaks I wanted to do first but I’ve been so busy I doubt I will get the time but it looks a lot better rendered as the images of the crops also have transparency maps on them and I spent a long time on lighting and shadows. I think the fact that I spent so much time modelling, texturing and lighting on this project I think my animation has suffered, it could be improved by making the movement smoother.
No comments:
Post a Comment