This is another version of morphy, as you can see he is far larger than the previous versions I have used this one because he is going to be trying to move a large heavy object. This was the first time I have really used IKFK, this is great for rigging legs and can also be useful for hand as you simply put them in place and the body will move around without moving the hands. I made the character put his hands onto the box faster than usually for two reasons the first was that it meant I didn’t have to blend the IKFK and most importantly it was because I wanted the character to seem very energetic hence he also moves his arms around stretching before anticipating a strenuous activity. The way I animated him stretching his arms at the start I think looks better when he is standing still, this is because I animated his arms first then his legs and it doesn’t really work well together.
No comments:
Post a Comment