During this project we had to find somewhere off campus to
take a photo of and then create a projection map of. I personally loved this
project and got really caught up in it. First I went for a ride on my motorbike
around the south end of Cornwall looking for somewhere interesting to photo. I
found several places I nearly picked such as a burnt out shop in a small
village but in the end I found myself at the most southern place in England,
Lizard Point.
I took several pictures from different angles of the old
lifeboat deploying station before riding back to campus, I then took the
several pictures I took and combined them to make an impossible angle showing
the whole station but without any rock face obstructing it. I then added my
name in graffiti and by the end you couldn’t tell it was edited.
I believe this would look better if I had some footage of
moving water on a image plane for the surface of water although this would
prove difficult when it came to the water crashing over the rocks, when the
camera moves and the water stays still it instantly becomes obvious that it’s
not real.
Currently all I have is the original images I took and a screenshot of the final scen.



No comments:
Post a Comment