Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Fashionably late?



It’s now the end of my second year of studies, unfortunately I’m updating my blog and finishing outstanding work a little bit later than I had planned due to a nasty motorcycle accident where I almost died but hey I’m still here, battered, bruised and now I’m made of more metal than Ironman but still here and may even have some great inspiration for a new animation.  I have recently been released from hospital and hope to catch up on all my missing work so I can continue in to third year without any delay.


I personally like reviewing over all my previous years work at the end of the year all at the same time because I find it gives me a slightly more clearer perspective, I find that at the time I complete the work I see it through slightly rose coloured glasses, this could be perhaps that at the time I had been working allot towards it and don’t see the flaws much the same as when you read through your own essay you don’t see the spelling mistakes or sentences that don’t make sense and just see what you meant to write. 

Unfortunatley my accident happened on the way to my parents house where I planned to finish my coursework so I had all my external hardrives, laptop, notes and other important course items that have now been taken by the police as evidence and i cant get them back until the court case is over. This means that i don't currently have access to all of my final work, but luckily I have backed up some of it on my desktop witch even though its up a large set of stairs i find difficult i still have access to!

No comments:

Post a Comment