Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Catching Up!

It’s been a while since I updated my blog as I tried out another blog site called "Tumblr" but I’m not getting on with it so I am moving all my new stuff back to my original blog and this is all my latest videos.
I have a couple more hand drawn animations, one stop motion and one more Maya video to post.

These are my two hand drawn animations the first is a cube character jumping from left to right. The challenge was to a character jump across the screen but we where only allowed to use this basic character without legs as it’s harder to make jump.

The second video is the same character although I outlined this one, our task was to make the character to interact with something that comes on to screen. If I had to do this again I would make the character double take when he looks up and make the period of panic as the boulder falling longer to build anticipation.


this is my stop motion/ hand drawn animation, we were set the task of making collaborative lasting between 5 and 10 seconds, each of had a different theme we had to base our video around which was given to us by our teachers. Luckily I was the first video so I could start how I liked and the person after me would have to take the last frame and start there animation that and that would carry on to the last video. My theme was fire not space! it starts off with the scene drifting into view, an astronaut with a bow and arrow the fires a flaming arrow at the earth, it catches on fire and the blast back from the ignition sends arrow flying back in to the man’s head.

For this video we were given a 3D Pixar ball with a stretch and squash rig, we where allowed to do whatever we wanted with it so I made a small street scene for it to interact with. It begins by playing on some bottle before losing control and falling down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment