Thursday, 6 October 2011

My Past Experience

I have recently finished a two year course in “Animation for films and games” at St. Austell College. I completed the course with the final grade DDD. The course has given me experience in several different industry used software mainly Maya 11 and Adobe Photoshop CS4 although I have used others such as Flash and Adobe After-effects although I don’t wish to specialise in these areas.
This is my first creation that I ever modelled, textured, rigged and animated. It is called the beaver seal because it is loosely based around a body of a beaver and the tail of a beaver.


 
During the summer I have also started my own project trying to recreate my new motorbike in Maya, so far I have completed modelling the chassis, fairing, swing arm, seat, fuel tank and forks.
 



I still have a lot left to do but I will be updating with new pics over the next couple of months whilst I find time in between university to complete my personal project.

No comments:

Post a Comment